As a thank you to teachers, Kelley Orthodontics would like to save you 10% on your orthodontic treatment just for being a teacher! We have created an affordable orthodontic discount plan for teachers in the Mount Pleasant, Daniel Island, and Charleston communities.
The Kelley Orthodontics ODP (orthodontic discount plan) gives teachers, as well as their spouse and immediate family members under the age of 18, a great opportunity to receive discounted treatment. Teachers in Charleston County, Berkeley County, and area private schools may receive a 10% discount on all orthodontic services! Please note that proof of employment is required.
This discount plan provides:
- Braces & Invisalign for children and adults
- No down payment
- Low monthly payments
- No credit check
- 0% interest financing
- No insurance required to qualify
- All teachers, spouses, and immediate dependent family members in Mount Pleasant, Charleston, and Daniel Island qualify
- Discount available at time of treatment
- No additional program costs
- Preventative health benefits
- Combine this discount with health insurance plans, health saving accounts, and health reimbursement arrangements to ensure the most savings
- Dedicated treatment by a Board Certified Orthodontist who will take time to answer all of your questions
In the hope that you qualify for this discount, we look forward to your call and to speaking with you soon. Click here to request an appointmment or call (843) 856-9323. Finally, please be sure to ask any additional questions at your new patient appointment or call our front desk.