Kelley & Gardner Orthodontics offers all active duty military personnel and their dependents a savings of 10% on your orthodontic treatment! We understand the sacrifices our military and their families have made protecting our freedoms here in the United States. We have created an affordable orthodontic discount plan for those residing in the Mount Pleasant, Daniel Island, and Charleston communities.
The Kelley & Gardner Orthodontics ODP (orthodontic discount plan) gives active duty military, as well as their spouse and immediate family members under the age of 18, a great opportunity to receive discounted treatment on all orthodontic services! Please note that proof of employment is required.
This discount plan provides:
- Braces & Invisalign for children and adults
- No down payment
- Low monthly payments
- No credit check
- 0% interest financing
- No insurance required to qualify
- Applies to all active duty military personnel, spouses, and immediate dependent family members
- Must reside in Mount Pleasant, Charleston, and Daniel Island to qualify
- Discount available at time of treatment
- No additional program costs
- Preventative health benefits
- Combine this discount with health insurance plans, health saving accounts, and health reimbursement arrangements to ensure the most savings
- Dedicated treatment by a Board Certified Orthodontist who will take time to answer all of your questions
If you qualify for this discount, click here to request an appointment or call (843) 856-9323. Finally, please be sure to ask any additional questions you may have at your new patient appointment or call our front desk.
*Discount is valid only for new starts and may not be applied to treatment already in progress.